.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, September 18, 2005

What's STILL in Fashion


FYI T-shirts over long T-shirts are STILL VERY IN, some guys choose like to have designs on the sleeves which look pretty cool.

For girls those pointed shoes are STILL VERY IN, don't ask me why I gues it looks their feet look petit since foot binding went out of style hundreds of years ago!

WHAT IN FASHION

Well for girls I've been seeing bits of fur (hopefully fake!) being worn from their shoulders going around the neck...not a bad look....if you live in RUSSIA! No really it looks okay....ish...

Mulitcoloured and striped beanies are in for guys I'd like to buy one for myself but the starting price is $3000 yen!

______________________________________________________

SCENES FROM HARAJUKU




Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?