.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, October 10, 2005

The bags

Well I was very excited that I sold four of my five bags that I had on e-bay! The felt one didn't go but I was not surprised as it would be better for the Japanese market of which I have not touched yet. I was going to sell my bags at the Design Festa in Tokyo, which is happening next month by the way but I wanted to wait untill I had developed by t-shirts which will hopefully be soon! I`m just waiting for my samples to be sent from the USA. I have made some more bags to be sold online however I have a friend visiting me from Australia so most of my time has been spent hanging out in Harjuku and Shibuya. I have a ton of photos to upload but you'll have wait a bit for that.

TOTE

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?