.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, March 25, 2006

This week




I have been really busy sewing bags and working the past few weeks which is the reason I have not been making many entries. I have also recently purchased Katheen Fasanella's book 'The Entrepreneur's Guide to Sewn Product Manufacturing', so I've been trying to read that when I can. In addtion to that I will be in Tokyo for a few days (spring vacation time for schools) with my partner, showing their parents the sights. I am hoping to get some great shots of Tokyo for some future T-shirt designs. (hopefully in time for the Design Festa ,but I doubt it!)

My work has been put up on the Design Festa website. It includes previous work sold on ebay so if you get time, take a look. There are also many other artists that are worth checking out too.

Here a photo of a bag that I have finished. I would put up more but I am having trouble uploading.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?