.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, April 24, 2006

Manufacturer's blogs and linking up

There has been a few more thoughts on Kathleens blog about Manufacturer's blogs. Esther actually has 3 blogs, two of which are related to her business. Christina was after a techinical blog for DE's rather than customers and considered starting her own blog . And I agreed with Kathleen about her blog being DE central. However I did suggest a live chat area. I have also contacted Julie of Almost Girl suggesting that Coutorture have a section with links for DE's. However some of the bloggers are already DE's so I don't know how they would go about this. Maybe having the links on the partners page as well as the DE page? Anyway I guess it's up to her, should she deceide to go through with that idea. Meanwhile I am toying with the idea myself. Maybe if DE's created links with each other it would increase traffic to our blogs and perhaps business. So let me know if you are interested and I will link you up.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?