.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, April 17, 2006

OK FRED




I was at Kinokuniya a few weeks back and found this great magazine in the fashion section. From what I can tell, it has a special topic for each publication. This issue was fashion. Previous issues have covered topics such as a guide to rap, Japanese music, and digital heartbreaks.

I found this magazine interesting as it interviewed up and coming designers who talked about their struggles in industry and study ( Oh, I forgot to mention that this magazine, or this issue at least is bilingual).

Hideki Seo spoke about the bullying from teachers and being told 'looking at your face pisses me off, go home'. And Charles Anastase talked about his financial woes and expressing art through his designs.

It was really insightful to find a little more about the sruggles and triumphs in the industry.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?