.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, September 30, 2006

DOORS - Utsunomiya Fashion Circle





The Utsunomiya Fashion Circle had their "DOORS" fashion event on September 24. I must admit I didn't know too much about this 'fashion circle' till I googled it and translated the website (Thank you google!)

'DOORS' is a an amateur fashion group who get together, design, sew then show their pieces once a year. 'DOORS' is just the name of the group. The group shows their work as individual labels during their fashion show.

The designers work ranges in quality and design. A few of the designers could easily sell their designs. Others needed more time to develop their concepts.
There wasn't so much of a crowd this year. I was suprised. I mean everyone loves a fashion parade don't they?

Regardless, I had a great time taking photos and was happy that I was not the only foreigner there! Last year there was only one (me) This year there were 5. Three in the audience and 2 models.

Here are some of the photos from that night. I will also post some videos up on You tube when I get access to high speed internet!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?