.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Lazy

It's been a while since I've made an entry. In blog time it must be years!!! So what have I been doing...? Not much...kinda....

I have been wanting to take some decent photos of the 2 shirts I have 'printed' on, and have a friend model my bags, but I'm yet to ask. I'm still trying to contact companies for some things I want to start too.

In addition to that my computer broke down, got kind of repaired by my partner, but still needs to go back to the computer company for some reason. So that means my net time will be limited for the next two weeks because I will be sharing my partners computer.

Work has also calmed down too! So maybe I'll have some time to make some entries or maybe I'll just continue to be lazy!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?