.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

The secret is out








Okay so I was going to keep my organic bags a secret but here is my first one. I know the photo is not the best but you'll get an idea of how it looks. The fabric is 100% organic and did not come cheap, I am selling these bags for only $99 each.




The stencil is of a Boab tree which can be found in Australia and parts of Africia. For the lining I used an organic canvas with a lime print. Not only is the fabric organic but the dye for these fabrics are low impact. (Yay for the enviroment!!!)




They are currently NOT for sale on Etsy. But if you are interested in buying one, then contact me on the email on my blog.
UPDATE: Now for sale on Etsy. Click on the bag for the link

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?